[DRBD-user] DRBD-8.2.6 - To Developers

Carlos Xavier cbastos at connection.com.br
Sat Jun 14 07:28:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

I was Just generating a new package of DRBD for Slackware when I saw a new
directory under the /etc directory.

Taking a look at the Changelog I could see:

* Bash completion support for drbdadm (Installs on all distributions

   but RedHat, since they lack the /etc/bash_completion.d directory)

Slackware do not have this directory too, so to fix the litle issue I edited
the file scripts/Makefile and changed from:

ifneq ($(DIST),redhat)

            mkdir -p $(PREFIX)/etc/bash_completion.d

            install -m 644 drbdadm.bash_completion
$(PREFIX)/etc/bash_completion.d/drbdadm

endif

to:

ifneq ($(DIST),redhat)

  ifneq ($(DIST),slackware)

              mkdir -p $(PREFIX)/etc/bash_completion.d

              install -m 644 drbdadm.bash_completion
$(PREFIX)/etc/bash_completion.d/drbdadm

  endif

endif