[DRBD-user] DRBD8 and bonded interfaces

justin.kinney at academy.com justin.kinney at academy.com
Thu Jun 12 19:53:04 CEST 2008

> After ethernet configuration change to bonding, every works OK except
> drbd8. I see that there is no network communication between drbd8 agents
> through bond0 interface.

what bonding mode are you using for the bonding module?  I'm happily using
mode 1 (balance-rr) here, with a couple of straight-through cables between
gig-e nics.  Mode 6 (adaptive load balancing) didnt' work at all for me.

(anecdotally, iperf is reporting 1.78Gbit/s throughput.)

Hope this helps,
Justin Kinney