[DRBD-user] Upgrading DRBD

Alan Meadows Alan at servepath.com
Wed Jun 11 02:49:57 CEST 2008

Hello,

Has anyone run into any difficulties in upgrading from 8.0.8 to 8.2.6?

We are currently getting races and sync stalls in 8.0.8.  This is
probably due to the rapid SyncPauses going on with a serial syncer setup
on five resources.  However, after reading the latest ChangeLog I am
optimistic that 8.2.6 will rectify this.

In any case, this is a large (18TB+) production system so I am trying to
proactively address any issues before an upgrade.

Thanks,

Alan