[DRBD-user] URGENT Request for DRBD Developers

CA Lists lists at creativeanvil.com
Mon Jun 2 18:48:25 CEST 2008

I've been quietly watching this thread - don't use 8.0 and don't plan
to, however, I just wanted to say that this is exactly why I use CentOS
and support the community.

Johnny - Thanks for your dedication and all of the time you put into
maintaining CentOS. It is much appreciated.

*Joe Koenig*

*Creative Anvil, Inc.*

*Phone: *314.692.0338

1346 Baur Blvd.