[DRBD-user] Mixing drbd versions

Matt mattmoran76 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 18:15:30 CEST 2008

Hi,

About to do a planned upgrade to our current NFS servers that use drbd for
active/standby.

They are currently configured with drbd version: 8.0.0 (api:86/proto:86).

We plan to take the standby out and roll in a node with version: 8.0.11
(api:86/proto:86) let this sync from the active one, then failover to the
new server.

Do you think they'll be any issue with syncing the data with these two
different versions of drbd?

Cheers,

Matt