[DRBD-user] Registration open for DRBD Performance Tuning Webinar (European business hours)

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Jul 23 04:07:47 CEST 2008

Hello everyone,

this is to announce the upcoming webinar on DRBD Performance
considerations, for which you may register as of today.

This webinar will provide an in-depth view of performance
considerations typically associated with DRBD High Availability
clusters. We will show you how to reliably measure DRBD performance, and
provide you with tuning recommendations to get maximum performance out of
your DRBD cluster.

Event details:
  Date: Wednesday, August 13, 2008
  Time: 1500 CEST (1300 UTC)

Viewing this webinar requires a Java-capable web browser, and standard PC
audio equipment to listen to the speaker.

During the webinar, you will be able to ask questions using a text-based
interactive Q&A feature.

Participation in this webinar is free of charge, but requires
registration and is limited to 60 attendees in total. So you might want to
hurry getting registered.

You may register for this event here:
https://linbit.webex.com/linbit-en/onstage/g.php?d=841567577&t=a

If you are located in the Americas region, you need not register for this
webinar. We will repeat this webinar in an Americas business hours time
slot about 2 weeks after the European business hours event.

Hope to see you on August 13!

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.