[DRBD-user] Definitive answer on >4TB DRBD volumes

Patrick Coleman blinken at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 11:03:23 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've googled around for a while, and I can't find anything definitive
for or against - what is the maximum volume size supported by DRBD?

I'm running an 11TB DRBD 8.2.6 volume between two nodes, connected by
10GE. I've hit some odd issues (OOPSes, continually resyncing data)
and I'd like to eliminate the volume size as a cause of the issue.

Cheers,

Patrick