[DRBD-user] 3 nodes sharing 2 resources?

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Thu Jul 10 09:16:37 CEST 2008

Ben,

what you are attempting to do (a single "backup" node for multiple
"active" nodes) is a bad bad bad bad idea; as has been discussed on this
list before. Please read
http://lists.linbit.com/pipermail/drbd-user/2007-November/007783.html
and reconsider your design.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

Enterprise consultancy and support for DRBD is available from LINBIT. If
you are interested, Please go to http://www.linbit.com/en/contact and
leave your contact details.

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.