[DRBD-user] can't start DRBD

Christian Balzer chibi at gol.com
Thu Jul 3 06:38:51 CEST 2008

On Wed, 2 Jul 2008 14:40:02 -0400 Dan Gahlinger wrote:

> Starting DRBD resources:    Can not load the drbd module
>
> Jun  4 20:12:51 TEST-LAB01 modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting drbd
> (/lib/modules/2.6.25.5-1.1-default/updates/drbd.ko): Unknown symbol in
> module, or unknown parameter (see dmesg)
>
> drbd: Unknown symbol blk_put_queue
>
> What's going on, how do I fix this?

Poke your module/kernel supplier, the first incarnations of the
Debian Unstable 2.6.25 kernels/modules had this exact problem, too.
It's been fixed now.

Regards,

Christian
--
Christian Balzer        Network/Systems Engineer                NOC
chibi at gol.com   	Global OnLine Japan/Fusion Network Services