[DRBD-user] Setting Up Red Hat Cluster..

CA Lists lists at creativeanvil.com
Wed Jul 2 16:49:29 CEST 2008

To the original poster - it sounds like you're essentially looking for a
cheap, home-brewed SAN solution. A while back I put together a quick
how-to on creating a redundant SAN solution using DRBD, iSCSI, and
OCFS2. You can view it here:

http://www.tedeology.com/2008/03/how-to-create-iscsi-san-using-heartbeat.html

Hope that helps.

*Joe Koenig*