[DRBD-user] Setting Up Red Hat Cluster..

Singh Raina, Ajeet ajeet.singh.raina at logica.com
Wed Jul 2 15:26:03 CEST 2008

Well I know this forum is related to DRBD but As I know My firm wont let
me purchase GFS I need another alternative.
I posted the same question in fedoraforum and one of the expert advise
me such:

You could install the iscsi-target, and export some of the space via
iscsi... that would work for the shared storage requirement.
Of course, it would be best to buy a real iscsi array.

Can You please help me out setting the Shared Storage in the above
case.just need your advise.

Thanks for reply.