[DRBD-user] Re: bio would need to, but cannot, be split: Bug?

nathan at robotics.net nathan at robotics.net
Tue Jul 1 17:50:09 CEST 2008

I have been using the max-bio-bvecs as a workaround:

   disk {
     on-io-error   detach;
     max-bio-bvecs 1;
   }

This solved the cannot be split errors, however now I am seeing crashes on
nodes when I run DomUs on LVM at random times. The frustrating part is
there is NOTHING in the logs, the box just reboots.

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com