[DRBD-user] drbd and LVM -> always getting duplicate volumes (was: can't use LVM2 on drbd devices)

Carlos Xavier cbastos at connection.com.br
Thu Jan 24 20:21:33 CET 2008

Hi.
To be able to use lvm on drbd devices i had to modify the file
/etc/lvm/lvm.conf, to exclude the phisical devive and include the logical
device.
This is what was modified:

    # By default we accept every block device:
#    filter = [ "a/.*/" ]
    filter = [ "r|/dev/cdrom|", "r|/dev/sda6|", "a|/dev/drbd0|",
"r|/dev/sda7|", "a|/dev/drbd1|" ]