[DRBD-user] unable to resync devices

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Mon Jan 21 08:23:54 CET 2008

The DRBD version you are using is 4 releases behind the current (and final,
for the 0.7 branch) 0.7.25 version, which was released back in October. So
upgrade and see if your issue persists. If it does, give us your
drbd.conf, /proc/drbd from both hosts, and exact kernel version (uname -r).
Also, since your problem is "completely reproducible", I'm sure you'll have
no trouble detailing the _exact_ sequence of events which trigger your issue.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

Please note: when replying, there is no need to CC my
personal address. Replying to the list is fine. Thank you.