[DRBD-user] HostA and HostB never see each other - what am I doing wrong?

Rob Morin rob at dido.ca
Fri Jan 18 18:37:34 CET 2008

What do you see when you do either a cat /proc/drbd or a
/etc/init.d/drbd status?

You should see something like t this on the primary

stewie:/usr/share/doc/drbd8-utils# /etc/init.d/drbd status
drbd driver loaded OK; device status:
version: 8.0.4 (api:86/proto:86)
SVN Revision: 2947 build by root at stewie, 2008-01-17 12:26:19
 0: cs:Connected st:Primary/Secondary ds:UpToDate/UpToDate C r---
    ns:152 nr:0 dw:148 dr:1709 al:0 bm:4 lo:0 pe:0 ua:0 ap:0
        resync: used:0/31 hits:26 misses:4 starving:0 dirty:0 changed:4
        act_log: used:0/257 hits:37 misses:0 starving:0 dirty:0 changed:0

Please post that command on the primary and secondary....

Rob Morin
Dido Internet Inc.
Montreal,Canada
http://www.dido.ca