[DRBD-user] RPM for latest build for Redhat ES 4 (or at least a set of instructions that work?

Michael Toler mike.toler at prodeasystems.com
Fri Jan 18 01:20:35 CET 2008

I've been trying to follow the "INSTALL" instructions that are included
in the 8.2.4 source, and can't get past about the second step.

Admittedly, I'm not a linux guru, but I'm usually good enough at it to
get through most build or compile issues.

Does anyone have a more recent cheat sheet for compiling DRBD on
RedHat than the one included in the source?

Thanks.

Michael