AW: [DRBD-user] Can i trust "resize"? - We need to shrink drbd...

Rustedt, Florian florian.rustedt at smartnet.de
Thu Feb 21 11:12:15 CET 2008

Well, this can't be applied on our scenario:

We've got ONE big DRBD-Volume spanning the whole Disk except root and onto
the drbd we've got LVM.

Now we found out, that we need to transfer /tmp from drbd to local
partitions, so we need to shrink the drbd-volume, to get space free for the
additional partition.

So our problem is, that we NEED to resize(shrink) drbd....