[DRBD-user] one primary N secondary

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Tue Feb 19 19:41:53 CET 2008

On Saturday 16 February 2008 15:26:57 Aimar Marco wrote:
> Hello,
> I have 4 pc!With drbd it's possible set like this?
> 1)primary/secondary
> 2)primary/secondary
> 3)secondary/secondary
> 4)secondary/secondary

I'm not exactly parsing this list of yours here, but if (as I surmise from
your subject line) you want to have multiple secondaries associated with one
primary, no, won't do. At least not in DRBD 8.

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

Please note: when replying, there is no need to CC my
personal address. Replying to the list is fine. Thank you.