[DRBD-user] Concurrent remote write detected?

drbd at bobich.net drbd at bobich.net
Sat Feb 16 12:18:56 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm seeing the above error if I try to dual-mount the DRBD resource while
the local resource is still syncing off the remote resource.

I have a primary-primary setup with GFS.

Once the above error is encountered, GFS aborts joining the cluster.

Currently running DRBD 8.0.11. Will try DRBD 8.0.8 in a bit and see if
that makes a difference.

Are there any workarounds? Any important settings for this kind of
configuration?

Gordan