[DRBD-user] Etch/SLES01sp1: DRBD 8.0.10 + OCFSv2 = possible?

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Fri Feb 8 13:56:47 CET 2008

OCFS2 had a bug that prevented it from working correctly with DRBD. That
filesystem bug was fixed by our own Phil Reisner and is included in kernel
version 2.6.21 and up. Etch is on 2.6.18, SLES 10 is on a patched 2.6.16;
I'm not sure whether they backported Phil's 2.6.21 fix to that.

Cheers,
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.