[DRBD-user] Kernel Upgrade, Now Module drbd Not Found?

Robinson, Eric eric.robinson at psmnv.com
Mon Dec 22 14:14:02 CET 2008

>> Does the requirement to match the kmod-drbd version to the kernel version
>> go as far as the "PAE" on the end on the kernel name?

> Yes.

Grrr.

Disclaimer - December 22, 2008
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for Brian R. Hellman,drbd-user at lists.linbit.com. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter this email. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and might not represent those of . Warning: Although  has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments.