[DRBD-user] DRBD+LVM+Ext3 online resize

Artur (eBoundHost) artur at eboundhost.com
Fri Dec 19 17:00:40 CET 2008

Hello List!

Any pointers about building a system that will be easily resizeable?  This should probably go on the ext3 list but I figure people here probably have done this many times.

So when building the initial LVM and mkfs.ext3, what are some options that I should be using on an array that will start at 2TB and grow to about 10TB as I add more disks?

Any special options for inodes?

Best Regards,

Artur
eBoundHost