[DRBD-user] drbd gets stuck in BrokenPipe state

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Dec 19 10:30:21 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 02:21:55PM +0530, anil kumar wrote:
> To upgrade from 0.7.21 to 8.0,  I need to bring my nodes offline (Correct me if
> I am wrong), which is not feasible for me. Please suggest something else.
>
> In which version, this fix has been added .

I have no idea.  I don't even see what this is about.

I'm just saying we won't bother to track down issues in 0.7.

unless you are a well paying customer, that is.
and even then we'd try to persuade you to upgrade to 8.

still, you can try the latest 0.7 (.25 iirc),
and see if that helps.

--
: Lars Ellenberg