[DRBD-user] Temporary dual primary-mode during xen live migration ?

Christoph Adomeit Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de
Thu Dec 18 23:07:23 CET 2008

I think the added security is obvious:

reduce the risk of accidentally mounting a filesystem on 2
machines and destroying it to an absolue minimum and avoid the
overhead and complexity of a cluster filesystem and file-backed
vbds if you only need them for rare cases of live migrating
xen domUs.

--
Christoph Adomeit
GATWORKS GmbH

Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de     Internetloesungen vom Feinsten
Fon. +49 2166 9149-32                      Fax. +49 2166 9149-10