[DRBD-user] Found a new disk flush error code

Thomas Reinhold it-beratung at thomasreinhold.de
Thu Dec 18 16:46:10 CET 2008

Hi,

I've done a little further testing and ran DRBD directly on top of the
raid set (without using dm_crypt). Still got the same disk flush
errors when having flushing enabled.

So can I assume that either the lower level scsi driver megaraid_sas
(Debian 2.6.18.6-amd64) or the raid controller (LSI MegaRaid 1078)
does not support flushing?

And another question: Can disabling flushing in DRBD cause any other
problems than data corruptions at power loss?