[DRBD-user] Which version to choose for dual-primary test?

Rustedt, Florian Florian.Rustedt at smartnet.de
Tue Dec 16 14:11:01 CET 2008

Hello list,

As this feature is "official" since 0.8.xx, i wanted to ask, if 8.0.14
would be good enough, as this is the latest release in my distro.

If that's not a good idea and it would be better to take a more recent
version, which shall i choose and why? Just the newest(0.8.2.7)?

I am asking, because there's no good ressource to see which version has
what kind of stable basic features, the changelog is just too detailled
for me to see through... :(

Kind regards, Florian
named recipient(s) only.