[DRBD-user] BAD! BarrierAck

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Mon Dec 15 18:03:21 CET 2008

Hi Nathan,

Attached is a patch that should applies to git-head of drbd8.3 or
to drbd-8.3.0rc3 without problems.

That is supposed to fix that issue. Only, we have not observed this
on our test equipment, so I ask you to test that patch and to
verify that it solves the issue for you.

Thanks!
-Phil

--
: Dipl-Ing Philipp Reisner
: Tel: +43-1-8178292-50, Fax: +43-1-8178292-82

DRBD(R) and LINBIT(R) are registered trademarks of LINBIT, Austria.