[DRBD-user] local disk flush failed with status -5

Paul J. Smith pjsmith at mtgsy.net
Fri Dec 12 16:19:32 CET 2008

Hi,

I'm getting this in my logs with a couple openfiler 2.3 boxes.

A search shows it as having been dealt with in more recent versions or drbd and the problem is discussed fairly comprehensively.

My question is, does it do any harm (apart from filling up your logs!) to leave it as is and ignore the error?  I could not find the answer.

Thanks,

Paul