[DRBD-user] Force one node to be uptodate

Baptiste Agasse baptiste at lyra-network.com
Thu Dec 11 16:54:57 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have a problem after making ntp syncronisation of my 2 nodes cluster.

Drbd shared device was in cs:Connected st:Primary/Primary ds:UpToDate/
UpToDate state,on both node.

But after reboot, the first node state is  :

cs:StandAlone st:Secondary/Unknown ds:Consistent/DUnknown

and second :

cs:WFConnection st:Secondary/Unknown ds:Consistent/DUnknown

Since that, I can't force one node to be in UpTopDate state in order to
connect two nodes (drbd say : Refusing to be Primary without at least
one UpToDate disk)

Regards,

PS: sorry for my bad English, thanks a lot for yoursd answers.