[DRBD-user] Heads up: typo in Americas business hours webinar announcement

Christoph Adomeit Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de
Wed Dec 10 18:28:17 CET 2008

Hi,

since I don't want to wait 1 more week and since my 64 bit ubuntu
firefox does not work with webex anyway, is there an archive of
the last webminar that can be downloaded from somewhere ?

Thanks
  Christoph

On Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 02:34:41PM +0100, Florian Haas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it was just brought to my attention that I put a typo in this
> announcement of mine:
>
> > A follow-up webinar will be presented on Wednesday, December 10, at 1900
> > UTC (11am Pacific/2pm Eastern). The registration URL will be announced
> > here on the list.
>
> I put the wrong date in here. The actual date is December 17 (one week
> from today), same time. Those of you who already figured out how to
> register via our Webex site, your confirmation email has the correct
> date as the webinar was listed correctly on our site all along.
>
> For those of you who have not yet registered, you may do so now using
> this registration URL:
>
> https://linbit.webex.com/linbit-en/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=843874437
>
> Cheers,
> Florian
>
> --
> : Florian G. Haas
> : LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH
> : Vivenotgasse 48, A-1120 Vienna, Austria
>
> When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
> list on a daily basis. Thank you.
>
> DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.

Christoph Adomeit
GATWORKS GmbH
Reststrauch 191
41199 Moenchengladbach
Sitz: Moenchengladbach
Amtsgericht Moenchengladbach, HRB 6303
Geschaeftsfuehrer:
Christoph Adomeit, Hans Wilhelm Terstappen

Christoph.Adomeit at gatworks.de     Internetloesungen vom Feinsten
Fon. +49 2166 9149-32                      Fax. +49 2166 9149-10