[DRBD-user] Heartbeat, DRBD and web server Apache

eagle21 alextd2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 6 22:15:10 CET 2008

Hello,
I have two virtual machines compA and CompB under Ubuntu, on both VM i have
installed Debian. I did succed to make to communicate with each other, I
checked with the ping command.
I want to create a system with redundant heartbeat, Drbd and Apache web
server, meaning when a server is crashed(compA), second server (CompB) must
take over the business.
Please help me because I have not idea where to start and how to set up
programs (HeartBeatm DRBD and Apache).