[DRBD-user] Re:Problem in configuring LVM on DRBD

Koustubha Kale kmkale at anantcorp.com
Tue Dec 9 05:43:54 CET 2008

 > I have changed the LVM filter (*filter = [ "a|sd.*|", "a/drbd.*/",
"r|.*|"]*) to accept the DRBD devices.

Guess you need "r|sd.*|", in there for it to ignore the sd* devices and
put the pv & lv's on drbd. Unless you have some more lv's on some other
sd* devices?
Here is what I have for such a situation..
filter = [ "a|/dev/drbd0|", "a|/dev/drbd1|", "a|/dev/sda2|",
"r|/dev/sda6|", "r|/dev/sda7|" ]
i.e. everything explicit.

--
Regards,