[DRBD-user] Creating a "degraded" DRBD

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Fri Dec 5 13:32:56 CET 2008

On 12/05/2008 01:23 PM, Lars Ellenberg wrote:
>> Is there a location where I can download a DRBD users guide matching
>> the software version I have?
>
> git.drbd.org/drbd-documentation.git/

<hat model="users-guide-maintainer">... which at this point is of course
in a state of flux due to the 8.2->8.3 transition, and whose contents
should not be considered authoritative until the next user's guide
release. Just to be clear on that.</hat>

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.