[DRBD-user] Webinar reminder: What's new in DRBD 8.3 webinar to start in 20 minutes (1400 UTC)

Ehud Karni ehud at unix.mvs.co.il
Wed Dec 3 18:16:25 CET 2008

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 17:02:39 Florian Haas wrote:

> On 2008-12-03 16:27, Andres E. Rodriguez Lazo wrote:
> > I had the same problem with Firefox in Ubuntu amd64.... I had to
> > change to windows and use IE. :S
>
> Odd. I've had zero issues connecting to Webex (both presenting and
> attending) on several Ubuntu versions, several Java incarnations, and
> multiple Firefox releases in over a year and a half.
>
> Those of you who can't connect to or use Webex, are you on 32 or 64 bit
> Java?

I enjoyed and learned from the webinar.

I tried connecting using Firefox (on Windows, I don't have audio on my
Centos) but it failed (empty screen after I "joined"). I switched to IE
and it installed some active-X component.

May be Webex changed their supporting software ?

Where can I find the webinar slides ?

Ehud.

--
 Ehud Karni           Tel: +972-3-7966-561  /"\
 Mivtach - Simon      Fax: +972-3-7966-667  \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign