[DRBD-user] Webinar reminder: "What's new in DRBD 8.3" webinar to start in 20 minutes (1400 UTC)

Stefan Seifert nine at detonation.org
Wed Dec 3 16:01:59 CET 2008

On Wednesday, 03. December 2008, Florian Haas wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> quick reminder; we're about to kick off the webinar in about 20 minutes.
> Registration is still open -- see you then!

I just wasted a complete hour trying to join the webinar because the webex
site is so broken, that konqueror does not even recognize the join form as
HTML and displays it as text/plain instead. After saving that file to disk,
changing the source and fixing Java, the applet would load and stay at 100%
forever because of some security exception.

Please! Is there really no other way to do this? Even uploading a video to
youtube and using the comments sounds more attractive than that.

I would have really liked to attend that webinar as I would have liked to see
the others. What remains is the small hope that the promised usable videos
will appear eventually...

Regards,
Stefan