[DRBD-user] Drbd device limit, 8TB available from 16TB partition

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Dec 3 12:18:55 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 02, 2008 at 05:31:37PM +0100, Martin Gombac wrote:
>> try drbd 8.3, even though its a release candidate only, right now.
>
> Lars, don't you sell the drbd+ without these limits? :-)

um, no. not any longer.
we decided to concentrate on consulting and support
instead of selling licenses.

see there:
: Turn two into one: DRBD and DRBD+ merge to DRBD 8.3
 http://www.linbit.com/en/news/single-news/art/27/31/

...don't slashdot us yet, though:
we are just now migrating our webservers ;-)

--
: Lars Ellenberg