[DRBD-user] drbdadm verify {resource} ... isn't

Sam Howard sam.howard at officepcsupport.com
Sun Aug 31 08:05:08 CEST 2008

Hi.

I am trying to get the online verification to work on 8.2.6, and I added the
"verify-alg sha1;" to the "syncer" stanza in the "common" section, rsync the
config files, "drbdadm adjust all" on both nodes, and then:

root at xen-02:/etc/xen# drbdadm verify webapp02-test-root
/dev/drbd6: Failure: (137) (null)
Command 'drbdsetup /dev/drbd6 verify' terminated with exit code 10

I even tried adding a syncer section to that specific resource rsync,
adjust, verify and ... fail.

It's failing for any resource I try (in use or not).

What should I look at next?

Thanks,
Sam