[DRBD-user] Performance Tuning webinar recording now available

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Thu Aug 28 14:10:04 CEST 2008

Hello,

by popular demand, a recording of yesterday's webinar is available from
our web site:

http://www.linbit.com/en/education/on-demand-webinars/drbd-performance-tuning-2008-08-27/

Apologies for the long URL; you may need to fix any line wraps an
intermediate MTA/MDA/MUA may introduce.

Have fun!
Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address. I monitor the
list on a daily basis. Thank you.

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.