[DRBD-user] Unable to connect nodes

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Aug 21 21:08:59 CEST 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 08:19:35PM +0200, Oliver Welter wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am having a bit of trouble setting up a new drbd system.
>
> Both nodes are running 8.2.6 on a 2.6.22 kernel.

are you _sure_ that you have a maching drbd userland?

I suspect you have the 8.2.6 module, but an older drbdadm, which does
not work unfortunately, as older drbdadm does not know about
"before-resync-target handler" and errors out on it, causing
the drbd module to disconnect.

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT HA-Solutions GmbH

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks
of LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH