[DRBD-user] suffering from iowait

Florian Haas florian.haas at linbit.com
Wed Aug 20 18:44:25 CEST 2008

Wolfram Schlich wrote:
> * Wolfram Schlich <lists at wolfram.schlich.org> [2008-08-15 00:13]:
>> [...]
>> What could be the reason for both issues (iowait
>> vs. load skyrocketing)?
>
> ...any ideas from the LinBit guys? :) Thanks!

You may want to subscribe to the webinar I recently announced here, if
you haven't done so already.

Florian

--
: Florian G. Haas
: LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH

When replying, there is no need to CC my personal address.
I monitor the list on a daily basis. Thank you.

LINBIT® and DRBD® are registered trademarks of LINBIT.