[DRBD-user] Re: DRBD 8.0.13 meta connection shut down by peer

Amos Shapira amos.shapira at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 14:23:43 CEST 2008

2008/8/20 Amos Shapira <amos.shapira at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using DRBD on CentOS 5.2 and started getting the following errors
> in my logs:

Please ignore. It turned out that while trying to figure out what
eventually turned out to be cross-cable malfunction a few days ago, I
manually updated drbd.conf with larger time outs etc, changes which
were removed on one side of the DRBD pair when the automatic
deployment process was used to rebuild it (we were rolling out a new
version of the server).

Once I sync'ed the config and reboot'ed the secondary things went back
to normal.

Sorry for bothering the list.

Cheers,

--Amos