[DRBD-user] dopd still not working ?

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Sat Aug 16 16:49:23 CEST 2008

On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 03:12:45PM +0200, Robert wrote:
> I actually compiled the dopd from source myself (patched version =
> Heartbeat 2.1.3 +
> http://www.linbit.com/support/hotfix/dopd_heartbeat_2.1.3/src/heartbeat-dopd-fix.diff).
>

> This time it works fine.

> Could it be that the files at
> http://www.linbit.com/support/hotfix/dopd_heartbeat_2.1.3/etch-i386/ are
> still broken ?

could be. I don't think so.
are you _sure_ the "correct", namely replaced, dopd was running?
or did you just replace the dopd binary, but the previous dopd binary
continued running?
did you restart heartbeat?
did you kill dopd?

--
: Lars Ellenberg
: LINBIT HA-Solutions GmbH

DRBD® and LINBIT® are registered trademarks
of LINBIT Information Technologies GmbH