[DRBD-user] Reminder: DRBD Performance Tuning Webinar (European business hours)

Brice Figureau brice+drbd at daysofwonder.com
Wed Aug 13 16:24:39 CEST 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-12 at 14:47 +0200, Florian Haas wrote:
> just a quick reminder for tomorrow's webinar. If you haven't yet
> registered -- a handful of seats is still open, so if you hurry, you
> might be able to grab one. See the registration link below.

Thanks for the webinar :-)

Sound quality was awfull (I hope it will be fixed for your next
sessions), but the subject was quite interesting and I learnt a few
things especially about the increased latency when using BBWC.

I'm now waiting for the next sessions.
--
Brice Figureau <brice+drbd at daysofwonder.com>