[DRBD-user] Start at boot on Ubuntu 6.0.6.2 Server LTS

RYAN vAN GINNEKEN king at computerking.ca
Sat Aug 9 04:31:05 CEST 2008

I have drbd version: 8.2.6 (api:88/proto:86-88) setup and running it starts without error when i run /etc/init.d/drbd however i cannot get it to run at boot time.  I have added drbd and cn to the /etc/modules file and added this line to the /etc/fstab file.

/dev/vg/drbd    /drbd           ext3    noauto          0       0
~

Every time i restart the system i have to manually run /etc/init.d to activate drbd. Anyone have any experience with Ubuntu or Debian

Computer King & CaN Mail  -  Sales Service Hosting Backup

http://www.computerking.ca     http://www.canmail.org

NEW!!! Custom Service Packages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting Packages

-