[DRBD-user] how to fix dopd-bug "Refusing to be Primary while peer is not outdated"

Lars Ellenberg lars.ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Aug 6 12:11:12 CEST 2008

On Wed, Aug 06, 2008 at 11:27:45AM +0200, Schmidt, Florian wrote:
> > please visit again
> > http://www.linbit.com/support/hotfix/dopd_heartbeat_2.1.3/
> > and pick the one maching your distro.
> >
> > currently online RHEL5 and Debian Etch (both i386 and x86_64)
> > RHEL ones are basically a rebuild of the src.rpm found at OpenSuSE
> > build service, debian is the source deb from backports,
> > patched with _only_  http://hg.linux-ha.org/dev/rev/47f60bebe7b2
> > and then rebuilt.
> > in .../src you can find the resulting src.rpm and debian diff.gz
> >
> > I am quite confident that this should "just work".
>
> And it does! I do not know exactely what you canged,
> but as far as I can see it works on my systems now!

thanks for confirmation.
now we only need a heartbeat 2.1.4 release,
or get the patch into the distribution/maintainers version,
and the open suse build service...

--
: Lars Ellenberg                           http://www.linbit.com :
: DRBD/HA support and consulting             sales at linbit.com :