[DRBD-user] Mysql on DRBD: Cache Problem?

Mark Eisenblaetter mark.eisenblaetter at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 15:22:29 CEST 2008

Hi List,

I'm trying to run a DRBDMySQL Cluster (Active/Passive) with Replication for
easier backup.

My problem ist that after a hardkill from the master(Powerkill) the slave
misses binlog positions.

After disable the Arraycontroller Write cache its reduced from 100k to 16k
Position but that not enough.

I run DRBD with Protocal C and the minimal max-buffer of 32k.

Is there any cache i miss? Or somthing else?

Mark

setup: 2x HP DL360G5 whit raid 10 and Gigabit network for drbdsync only.

--
Mark Eisenblätter
Geissendoerfer & Leschinsky GmbH