[DRBD-user] mounting /home on drbd device

Gernot Schmied gernot.schmied at chello.at
Mon Apr 28 00:54:50 CEST 2008

Hi!

I am running ext3 on top of LVM2 on top of /dev/drbd0 (8.0.11) on top
of /dev/md0 software raid1 (without heartbeat intentionally), everything
works just fine.

I'd appreciate to hear some people's opinion about a recommended boot
and shutdown procedure (Ubuntu 8.04) for mounting /home on such a
logical volume. Apparently the entire stack needs to be available and
the logical volume group activated.

Thanks,
Gernot