[DRBD-user] DRBD device and log

Martin Gombac martin at isg.si
Mon Apr 21 13:37:35 CEST 2008

Read below.

On 2008.4.21, at 11:47, lionel.hay wrote:

> Hi all
>
> If have now a problem with one of my drbd device (which support Mysql)
> This device dont want to start, and service drbd show
>
> on primary:
> Primary/unknow
> on secondary
> secondary/unknow

-> Looks like they are not connected.
Try drbdadm adjust all; drbdadm connect all; ...

> The two of us, are seeing themself, ping ok oneth0 and eth1
> where can i see the reason , where are the log ?
->See "dmesg" for log. Also it should be in one of the files in /var/
log/. Haven't you looked around in there yet?

> HAve you explanation to undestand this way of ?
->I have problems even understanding your mail. You gave is too
little info.

I'm responding only 'cause i think no one else will bother with your
broken english.

Regards,
M.