[DRBD-user] Progressive slowdown with DRBD 0.7.22

Marc Cousin mcousin at sigma.fr
Thu Apr 10 14:29:54 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm having a strange problem with a DRBD cluster.

The write speed of all DRBD periphals is progressively slowing down on both
nodes, until I disconnect and reconnect them...

After about a week of use, write speed is down to about 4,5 MB/s. After
disconnect/reconnect, it's back to around 30/40 MB/s.

I've not seen it on other similar clusters, so I'm wondering what could be
wrong with this one.

It's DRBD 0.7.22, on Red Hat EL 3.

I don't know where to look at for this problem...
If anybody has any clues, thanks for sharing them :)

Cheers

Marc Cousin