[DRBD-user] Heartbeat 2 CIB request

Will Tatam will at netmindz.net
Sat Apr 5 16:34:04 CEST 2008

I'm having a few issues trying to work out the exact details of how to
correctly set the order and colocation for drbd

I currently have a master/slave setup and then a second group that deals
with the mounting of file systems, setting of IPs and starting of services

The drbd docs talk about checking that you have orders and colocations
set, but not what you set the dependancy from/to, i.e the the drbd
master/slave to the resource group or vice/versa

Can someone please post a cib.xml that lists at least one drbd ocf
config and a dependant filesystem ocf resource

Thanks

--
Will Tatam